Need someone to setup Mautic Account - Price?

Hi I need someone to Instal and prepare My Account to sending Newsletters and campaigns to my contacts. Have no idea about Cron Jobs and how to make everything running smoothly. Please let me know who could do this for me and what is the price for that service…

Hi I need someone to Instal and prepare My Account to sending Newsletters and campaigns to my contacts. Have no idea about Cron Jobs and how to make everything running smoothly. Please let me know who could do this for me and what is the price for that service…

Where are you hosted? Is it a shared or VPS/dedicated server? And what is the scale that you’ll be sending emails at?

We offer a fully managed service from $25/month including hosting, installation, configuration, and backups.

Spoke with Hedo in a private message and gave him a couple of pointers setting up his first segments and emails. Figured would also post it publicly to benefit anybody who’s setting up the tracking pixel on Joomla and has a coded email they’d like to use with Mautic:

[quote]The Joomla plugin automatically inserts the Mautic tracking pixel onto each page of your website and lets you embed Mautic forms using their ID like this: {mauticform ID}. If you enable viewing “Anonymous Users” on the Contacts page you should already see visitors being logged with their page visits & IP address.

To set up a new email, you go to Channels > Email and click “+ New” to create a new email. Once there, there are two types of emails: Segment or Template

• Segment emails are for “one off” emails you want to send to a static list of users.
  • Template emails are for messages you want to use Mautic’s automation actions to send out, a drip campaign for example.

You can use the “Code Mode” template to copy and paste in your coded email.[/quote]