HTML Newsletter where to implement? How to divide contacts into segments?

Hi I am very new to Mautic and although I’ve seen all tutorials about how to set it up and get a grip with Mautic it is quite difficult to do some rudimentary things like : Divide Contacts into Segments, Send newsletter to all my contacts…

So I have a newsletter HTML source I used previously in my Mailchimp account but have no idea how to implement it in Mautic…Whether to do this in Assets? or Email>New Email… And How to divide contacts into segments … so I have for example one segment with building companies, next one will gather all restaurants…etc… I also downloaded plugin for my website and put it in my CMS gate but there should be a watermark sign on my Website somewhere at the bottom but there is unfortunately nothing… Am I doing something wrong?..please for some kind of support…Help!!

Hi I am very new to Mautic and although I’ve seen all tutorials about how to set it up and get a grip with Mautic it is quite difficult to do some rudimentary things like : Divide Contacts into Segments, Send newsletter to all my contacts…

So I have a newsletter HTML source I used previously in my Mailchimp account but have no idea how to implement it in Mautic…Whether to do this in Assets? or Email>New Email… And How to divide contacts into segments … so I have for example one segment with building companies, next one will gather all restaurants…etc… I also downloaded plugin for my website and put it in my CMS gate but there should be a watermark sign on my Website somewhere at the bottom but there is unfortunately nothing… Am I doing something wrong?..please for some kind of support…Help!!

“And How to divide contacts into segments” - Connect your form to a certain segment, or if contacts already in your system you can use segment filters to divide your contacts into segments, as decribed here: https://mautic.org/docs/en/contacts/manage_segments.html

Channels>Emails is where you create new emails.

Thanks, will go through the Tutorial… Can you tell me please where to put my HTML code to save it as Newsletter and send it to my contacts?