HTTP 500 error on clean Mautic install

Hi All,

This is the 3rd time that I’m trying to install Mautic after 2 unsuccessful previous attempts. I’m ready to throw in the towel if someone can’t help me.

I’m installing on an Apache server, with PHP 5.6. I’ve installed to the domain/marketing folder. I’ve confirmed that all files have uploaded correctly.

When I try to access that folder after the upload completes, I get an HTP 500 error. Can anyone tell me where I’m going wrong? Please!

Cheers,

Beemerang

Hi All,

This is the 3rd time that I’m trying to install Mautic after 2 unsuccessful previous attempts. I’m ready to throw in the towel if someone can’t help me.

I’m installing on an Apache server, with PHP 5.6. I’ve installed to the domain/marketing folder. I’ve confirmed that all files have uploaded correctly.

When I try to access that folder after the upload completes, I get an HTP 500 error. Can anyone tell me where I’m going wrong? Please!

Cheers,
Beemerang

[quote=21888:@MxyzptlkFishStix]Shared or VPS/Dedicated?
PHP Version higher than 5.6.19?[/quote]
Hi MxyzptlkFishStix , thanks for the reply!

I’m on Falcoda’s shared hosting plan.

I just tested for the PHP version and it actually returns 5.3.28 despite setting it to 5.6 in cPanel! I’ll take it up with my hosting provider but I guess this is the issue?

Thanks again mate, stupid error on my part. I appreciate the help.

Hi All,

I am installing mautic, I get below error.
I have added ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’ in php.ini file

PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’ to your php.ini and restart your web server.

Hi
Just in case I can help someone.
I have tried to install Mautic in a clean environment. Uploaded the version 2.16.2 with PHP 7.3 and received an error HTTP 500. No messages in the log.
As my website was a multisite domain I have uploaded in a site that I had inactive and now works fine and received the first installation screen.
It seems that Mautic does not work in a multisite domain belonging other.