importing leads error

Installed 1.2 on SME Server 9 with PHP 5.5.29. Works beautifully except for importing leads. When I try to upload a CSV with about 38K rows I get "Unable to read the imported csv file. " No matter how I format with delimiter, escape and enclosure I get the same error message. Any special tricks to get this working?

Installed 1.2 on SME Server 9 with PHP 5.5.29. Works beautifully except for importing leads. When I try to upload a CSV with about 38K rows I get "Unable to read the imported csv file. " No matter how I format with delimiter, escape and enclosure I get the same error message. Any special tricks to get this working?

Could you try to import a file with only first let’s say 3 rows of the CSV file? That could tell us if the whole file is broken or if there is some problem in some row 3789 or so. Also, please, check if there is some error message in app/logs folder.

Thanks for the reply. Regardless of how many lines I still get the error. I did find the logs and the only entry is:

ERROR: Fatal: File upload error - unable to create a temporary file - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []

Is Mautic trying to use /tmp?

Well, yes. Server uploads the file to a tmp directory (upload_tmp_dir). If it doesn’t have permission to do that, it throws the error.

ok…think I got the /tmp permissions and access figured out. It still fails with the same error, but there is nothing showing up in the log file.

Does Asset upload work for you?