Increment a lead custom field(number)

Hi,

I have a basic question concerning the lead fields. i wonder if it is possible to increment a custom field(number) for a specific user.

For example, I create a “my personal points” field with a default value of 0. When user access a page, I want to increment the point.

I’ve created a new field with number format, and I have tried to increment it in a campaign with a value of “+50”, but field is update, not increment.

2016_02_15_16_48_38.png

thank you

Thank you for your reply ! I will try to implement this feature and push it when I will find the time.

Mautic has only one point scale. It wont increment points in a custom field. It is an interesting idea though. If you get a chance, please add your idea as a comment below this feature request:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/581

Hi,

I have a basic question concerning the lead fields. i wonder if it is possible to [b]increment a custom field/b for a specific user.
For example, I create a “my personal points” field with a default value of 0. When user access a page, I want to increment the point.
I’ve created a new field with number format, and I have tried to increment it in a campaign with a value of “+50”, but field is update, not increment.

thank you