Integration with a mysql DB in real time

Hi there, I’ve just started using Mautic and love the concept and the product so far! My question is about integration with a mysql database. I’m not a developer or IT person (I’m a marketing person) so don’t know the technical detail, but I wanted to get a general understanding of how (if possible) we can integrate customer data from our mysql on a real time basis. Our mysql database collects information when customers do online quotes using a form based on Bootstrap. I want the Mautic system to know when they have done a quote, some detail of their quote and also to update once they have accepted the quote and purchased the product (ie. the person moves from prospect to customer). This information is currently collected in our mysql database. Is this something quite straightforward for our developer to build? Thanks!

Hi there, I’ve just started using Mautic and love the concept and the product so far! My question is about integration with a mysql database. I’m not a developer or IT person (I’m a marketing person) so don’t know the technical detail, but I wanted to get a general understanding of how (if possible) we can integrate customer data from our mysql on a real time basis. Our mysql database collects information when customers do online quotes using a form based on Bootstrap. I want the Mautic system to know when they have done a quote, some detail of their quote and also to update once they have accepted the quote and purchased the product (ie. the person moves from prospect to customer). This information is currently collected in our mysql database. Is this something quite straightforward for our developer to build? Thanks!