Is Mautic an autoresponder?

I’m new to all of this so if this question seems silly, it’s probably because it is. I understand a lot of Mautic’s features, but not sure if Mautic can be used as an autoresponder or if I need to use one of the conventional autoresponders and integrate it with Mautic. Can someone please inform me of this?

I’m new to all of this so if this question seems silly, it’s probably because it is. I understand a lot of Mautic’s features, but not sure if Mautic can be used as an autoresponder or if I need to use one of the conventional autoresponders and integrate it with Mautic. Can someone please inform me of this?

Yes, you can create Mautic to autorespond to certain criteria.

db,
Thank you for your reply. Can you explain what the certain criteria is, and does it take a of knowhow to create Mautic to autorespond?

Hi @janisrae

Making Mautic “Autorespond” has to do with the campaign module of Mautic. There you can build the logic for autoresponding.

@janisrae Here is a post from the mautic blog, explains how to make a double opt in but it’s the same principal. https://www.mautic.org/blog/creating-a-double-opt-in-email-campaign/

Rod,

When you say build the logic, is that involve coding and scripts, etc.?

Not at all. The campaign builder is actually pretty cool…it’s all drag & drop. Very easy to use. The best thing to do, @janisrae is to try it out for yourself.

Cheers!