Issue when importing contact information in Mautic 3.0.0

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.0.0
My PHP version is: 7.3.20

Your problem
My problem is: Importing contact information

Hello!
I tried importing a CSV file from my local computer to Mautic. I uploaded the file and I chose , as a delimiter, " as an enclosure, \ as an escape and 100 as a limit (the default import settings). I was then redirected to the next step without any issues and because the file’s header column matches Mautic’s custom fields’ aliases, I just clicked on “Import”. I was then redirected to Mautic’s import history page and the import’s status was “Queued”.

The problem is that even after several hours, the progress is still 0% (0 rows inserted, updated or ignored). I thought that the reason was the slow connection or the file’s volume, but trying to import a much smaller file gave the same result.

Please help me fixing this issue :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hi @ahmed, I am not a pro but few basic questions may be able to help you. Do you have your import corn setup?

Hello @tomr and thank you for replying.

I don’t know if it is setup or not (It is my employer who installed Mautic and not me).
How would I know if the import corn is setup?

Hi @ahmed, it is typical that you would add some basic/mandatory cron tasks within your cpanel to ensure Mautic is carring out all background activities. There are extensive documents by Mautic community on cron jobs. My recommendations is to go through this: https://docs.mautic.org/en/setup/cron-jobs.

Please note Mautic v2 and v3 has different path for cron jobs. Followings triggers are a must in most cases:

mautic:segments:update
mautic:campaigns:update
mautic:campaigns:trigger

Ok! Thank you very much @tomr! :slightly_smiling_face: