Issues with segment filter

My Mautic version is: Mautic 2.16.1 and 2.16.2
My PHP version is: 7.2

Hi folks,
I need to separate contacts that have read an email from contacts that not done it (segment email).
I tried filter: “email read - excluding - email”
I tried filter: “email read - including - email”
But the results are the same (the same contacts in both filters) and I can’t understand why.
I can’t use campaigns because this is a problem from a customer of mine that doesn’t use campaign email but only segment email.
Thanks a lot

Can you send a screenshot of your filter.

First filter

Second filter

And the result is always: