Landing page creation from email builder and Form creation from landing page builder

I think the ability to create new emails from the campaign builder is great - in my experience, marketing users tend to start with the campaign builder and build emails when they have a need for them after dragging the “send email” node on.

I think the same logic should also apply to the creation of Landing pages and forms. It would be great to be able to create a new Landing page from the email builder because most people would think about landing pages when they need to drag a link onto the email they are building.

Similarly, I think the same logic would apply to creating forms from landing pages - it would be great if we are able to create forms at the point of use which is when we are trying to build Landing pages.

I think the ability to create new emails from the campaign builder is great - in my experience, marketing users tend to start with the campaign builder and build emails when they have a need for them after dragging the “send email” node on.

I think the same logic should also apply to the creation of Landing pages and forms. It would be great to be able to create a new Landing page from the email builder because most people would think about landing pages when they need to drag a link onto the email they are building.

Similarly, I think the same logic would apply to creating forms from landing pages - it would be great if we are able to create forms at the point of use which is when we are trying to build Landing pages.