Landing Page hrefs

Hello,

I’m trying to develop a Landing Page theme for a client, they have a series of buttons (“Buy now”, “Learn More”), and I want to know if there’s a way to create a field in the Builder where they can fill in just the href for those links. The client does not want the customer to be able to change the button in any way, but provide the URL target for the buttons. Is this possible? Better yet, since there’s more than one “Buy Now” button, would I have to create a field for each one? Or can I get away with a single field that will fill in all the buttons?

I can’t seem to find any documentation or examples of how this could be done.

If not, is there maybe a way around this?

Thanks,

Squeegy

Hello,

I’m trying to develop a Landing Page theme for a client, they have a series of buttons (“Buy now”, “Learn More”), and I want to know if there’s a way to create a field in the Builder where they can fill in just the href for those links. The client does not want the customer to be able to change the button in any way, but provide the URL target for the buttons. Is this possible? Better yet, since there’s more than one “Buy Now” button, would I have to create a field for each one? Or can I get away with a single field that will fill in all the buttons?

I can’t seem to find any documentation or examples of how this could be done.

If not, is there maybe a way around this?

Thanks,

Squeegy

For the sake of the community and googler’s.

We ended up just writing a cron to run on newly installed Themes to string replace the hrefs for our client. e.g.

page.html.php

<a href="|TEST URL|">Click Me</a>

cron.php

<?php //... public function replaceHrefs(...) { //... $content = file_get_contents('../page.html.php'); $html = str_replace('|TEST URL|', 'https://test.com', $content); file_put_contents('../page.html.php', $html); //... }