Mandrill Return path and tracking

I’m using Mandrill to send mail, and I need to make sure that the right open and click notifications flow through to Mautic.

In mandrill there is the option to set up return path domains and web hooks to send the data to our domain.

Mautic is installed in a folder on our main domain [our domain]/m/

Can anyone advise the best way to make sure everything connects properly and the data flows through to us in the right way.

I’m using Mandrill to send mail, and I need to make sure that the right open and click notifications flow through to Mautic.

In mandrill there is the option to set up return path domains and web hooks to send the data to our domain.

Mautic is installed in a folder on our main domain [our domain]/m/

Can anyone advise the best way to make sure everything connects properly and the data flows through to us in the right way.

Hi!

Mautic makes use of its own auto inserted tracking pixel and thus does not need Mandrill to let it know an email was opened.

Thanks!
Alan

Ah Ok, thanks that makes sense for opens, and so I guess best practice is to turn off Mandrills opt out and replace it Mautics opt out code?

I’m still struggling to get Mautic to recognise visits to URL’s (but I am getting it to record anonymous visits to the same pages - so it’s really weird) I’m wandering if I am missing a cron job or something else…

I’ve run for another week or so and been digging around, but the Click rates on the dashboard still show 0 (and I know that’s wrong) and no URL’s are being tracked from visited pages. - That means I can’t use the ‘visit url’ decision in campaigns.

Not sure what to look for now to work out what the issue is, can anyone suggest something for me?