Mautic and SuiteCRM

Hi my Mautic community colleague! :-)

I am trying to expand my customer management stack by using a CRM system. I have some experiences with SuiteCRM so this is currently my system of choice. I read that you managed to connect Mautic with SuiteCRM so I really would appreciate some exchange of experiences.

My case would include the following:

1. Leads (with or without connected companies) are created in Mautic and transferred to SuiteCRM automatically
  2. For these leads, Mautic stays the leading system (data updates in Mautic are pushed to SuiteCRM)
  3. Accounts and contacts are created in SuiteCRM and they are transferred automatically to Mautic
  4. For these data, SuiteCRM stays the leading system (data updates in SuiteCRM are pushed to SuiteCRM)

What do you think, can this be done?

All the best,

Peter

Hi my Mautic community colleague! :slight_smile:

I am trying to expand my customer management stack by using a CRM system. I have some experiences with SuiteCRM so this is currently my system of choice. I read that you managed to connect Mautic with SuiteCRM so I really would appreciate some exchange of experiences.

My case would include the following:

1. Leads (with or without connected companies) are created in Mautic and transferred to SuiteCRM automatically
  2. For these leads, Mautic stays the leading system (data updates in Mautic are pushed to SuiteCRM)
  3. Accounts and contacts are created in SuiteCRM and they are transferred automatically to Mautic
  4. For these data, SuiteCRM stays the leading system (data updates in SuiteCRM are pushed to SuiteCRM)

What do you think, can this be done?

All the best,

Peter

All that stuff you can do in Mautic + SuiteCRM at the moment.

What is your experience with the integration? I tested some things and is was so-so. I activated all features for leads, contacts and companies. Here is what happened:

1. I created a lead in Mautic and it was transferred to SuiteCRM: When I updated this lead in Mautic it was overwritten by SuiteCRM
  2. I created a contact/account combination in SuiteCRM: The company was transferred multiple times to Mautic, the contact wasn’t transferred