Mautic Campaign Reporting Lacking

Anyone else find Mautic campaign reports very lacking? There is only one tiny bar chart that does not tell you much.

I did a test send with a segment of 5 email addresses, mautic told me that two sent. It does not tell you which ones were sent, which ones bounced or which emails were suppressed. I find this lack of basic feature shocking. I was expecting something like the report below, but I guess it is too much to ask? Note it gives you details on which emails unsubscribed, which emails bounced and which one clicked what.

Sendy%20Campaign%20report.png

Anyone else find Mautic campaign reports very lacking? There is only one tiny bar chart that does not tell you much.
I did a test send with a segment of 5 email addresses, mautic told me that two sent. It does not tell you which ones were sent, which ones bounced or which emails were suppressed. I find this lack of basic feature shocking. I was expecting something like the report below, but I guess it is too much to ask? Note it gives you details on which emails unsubscribed, which emails bounced and which one clicked what.

+1

Who wants such a dashboard?!

+1 for this.