Mautic Form Submission Issues: Radio Buttons and Missing Leads

I created a form on Mautic - Mautic. When I test the form by entering an email and clicking on the radio buttons, it shows that a form has been submitted on mydomain/mautic/s/forms/view/3. However, when I search for the lead on mydomain/mautic/s/contacts/, I can’t find anything.

What could I be doing wrong? I understand that I added several radio buttons to the form, but would that be a problem?

Hello @edtrevisanbr Interesting you show your form or some error, maybe at the time of submission, open the browser console (Chrome is CTRL + SHIFT + J) and print the messages

hello @gustavokennedy , tks for your reply.
by checking the console nothing happened

my form url is - Mautic

Perfect! When you click Submit, nothing happens in the Console?
It may be that it does not send because it has several requests within the form.

Vi o formulário, você é Brasileiro ou Português? haha

sou brasileiro Gustavo, hehe.
fiz um teste aqui, e deu certo. Problema resolvido!

o que eu fiz?

nessa parte da configuração dos campos, tem uma opção de você escolher um “contact field”, e eu estava colocando o e-mail

fiz isso em 3 fields, aí quando eu testei TIRAR o e-mail desse contact field funcionou certinho =)

obrigado pela ajuda, e se você for dev me passa seu contato, provável que eu vá precisar de alguém pra customizar uma API com o Wordpress

Shooow! :clap: :clap: :clap: