Mautic HA setup

I was trying to find docs on how I can run multiple instances of Mautic but couldn’t find anything worthwhile. Is it possible to run say 4 instances connected to the same database? I ask because we’re using Mautic to send out millions of emails and sometimes we want to send them out in a specified timeslot which overwhelms our single Mautic instance.

I was trying to find docs on how I can run multiple instances of Mautic but couldn’t find anything worthwhile. Is it possible to run say 4 instances connected to the same database? I ask because we’re using Mautic to send out millions of emails and sometimes we want to send them out in a specified timeslot which overwhelms our single Mautic instance.

You are trying to build a spam machine using Mautic?

This is way white hat marketers have problem trying to improved delivery rates because people like you dont even know what is DKIM you only care send out millions of email.

I’m going to ignore the obvious hostility of your comment and get back to the topic at hand.

We see improved conversion rates when the mails are sent out during particular time slots hence the need to send out large amount of emails within a specified timeslot. I’m not entirely sure what DKIM has to do with that, care to elaborate?