Mautic in South Africa Meetups Establishment

• Why should people/companies use Mautic?

• What is the benefit of Mautic.

• How exactly is this different between Mautic and the others we already use?

• Can we integrate with another platforms?

1 Like

Heads up from a fellow SAFFA and user (survivor?) of Mautic - CT based.

any further response? we are currently setting up an SA based host house for mautic to offer SME’s automation at an affordable rate. any advice appreciated?

Great idea, if you plan on charging rates that makes sense for fellow Saffas. I would potentially be a customer if you bundle this with Mautic tech support like Joey does with Friendly. Love Mautic but have been very nervous to go full production with paying customers given its on going bugginess and no solid support channel, the blessing and curse of open source.

Right now I pay a ton of monthly cash for a competitor to mautic, even though I prefer mautic, simply because they offer support and reliability.

I have been using mautic almost since it’s launch so happy to chat and share experience.

HI Rob,

Yes thats exactly what we are working on. In your mind, what rate would make sense to fellow Saffas - keen to get your perspective being in the industry yourself? we also currently work with a competitor, that has been developed in SA.

Lets move this to email and maybe a video call. I will pm you my contact details