Mautic Installer Error

A tiny bit of skill, but only enough to be annoying because I can not figure this out.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Loading onto hostgator baby croc plan (so unlimited domains/subdomains for me)

loaded mautic into a SQl database verus doing it as a subdomain (I read mixed reviews on this process)

when I tried to change permissions to /app/logs …that file is empty

where is the php.ini file ?

I recall someone having install issues and moving the .htaccess file I would try that if I could find it.

Here was the message I received with the mautic installer

We have detected 2 major problems. You must fix them before continuing:

The /home1/pariswrites/public_html/mautic/app/logs directory must be writable. Change the permissions of the /home1/pariswrites/public_html/mautic/app/logs directory so that the web server can write into it.

PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’ to your php.ini and restart your web server.

A tiny bit of skill, but only enough to be annoying because I can not figure this out.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Loading onto hostgator baby croc plan (so unlimited domains/subdomains for me)
loaded mautic into a SQl database verus doing it as a subdomain (I read mixed reviews on this process)
when I tried to change permissions to /app/logs …that file is empty
where is the php.ini file ?
I recall someone having install issues and moving the .htaccess file I would try that if I could find it.

Here was the message I received with the mautic installer

We have detected 2 major problems. You must fix them before continuing:

The /home1/pariswrites/public_html/mautic/app/logs directory must be writable. Change the permissions of the /home1/pariswrites/public_html/mautic/app/logs directory so that the web server can write into it.
PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’ to your php.ini and restart your web server.

Wooohoooo
never mind, little Paris figured it out :slight_smile:

Maybe in the future it could be nice to hear what the solution was… I am have the exact same problem, and cannot find a solution on it.