Mautic is not sending email and segment not updating

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.2.4, now 3.2.5
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: MySQL

Your problem
My problem is: I installed mautic and everything was fine.

Then I created a form and a segment for leads building.

Then I opted in from the form through my website (including my name and email) but my detail didn’t show up in the segment and the email never send.

I checked the form result (phot below) and find out my detail was in the form result. but was not moved to segment meant for it.

So I thought maybe it was issue of corn job. I contacted my hosting (hostinger) and they said I should change my path from (photo below)

“wget -O /dev/null https://deskproof.com/public_html/marketing/bin/console
to “wget -O /dev/null https://deskproof.com/public_html/marketing/bin/console.php/”.

WordPress-Dashboard-hPanel

Which I did but when I try to view the corn job output on my hpannel it show the photo below:

Still nothing is showing up on my segment and email never send. The detail only show up in form result.

Please how will I make this to work properly, that is:

1. User opt-in (submit his details)
  2. The form send email to the user
  3. The form store the user details in a pending segment.
  4. User opened the email
  5. User details moved to confirmed segment.

Thanks in advance as you help me on this.

This sounds like a cronjob problem.

Please review your Mautic cronjob configurations, the documentation has an extensive explanation for this

Good day @bellafronte
bin/console can it be renamed bin/console.php

because according to my hosting support (photo below)
WordPress-Dashboard-hPanel

Am confuse here.

From my hpannel on cron job, if i click view output, below is what it shows me:

with bin/console.php

Cron-Jobs-hPanel5

with bin/console

Cron-Jobs-hPanel4

I have never seen wget in a cron. My server is running Centos 7 with Plesk panel so the format will vary based on your system, by my crons are “path/to/php/ path/to/mautic/bin/console mautic:command”

here is an example:
/opt/plesk/php/7.3/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/mauticdirectory.com/app.mauticdirectory.com/bin/console mautic:segments:rebuild

My recommendation would be to run your commands via ssh first so you can see the output. Once you have nailed the format, copy it several times to a document and add the common command suffix like mautic:segment:rebuild, mautic:emails:send, mautic:campaigns:rebuild and so on. A nice cheat sheet for tweaking