Mautic is not sending email

I have created a very basic process but it is not working - Basic auto responder process

I created a landing page that collect users information and then immediately send them a welcome email.

Mautic is not sending then the welcome email.

I have looked into my cron log and there is no error message.

This is what I get in my cron job

" X-Powered-By: PHP/5.6.23

Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8"

Initially I got the message about mautic not queuing messages so I went into email setting and entered some values.

I am using Amazon SES to send the emails

I see the user being added to contact - not into the right segment though but the welcome email is not being sent please help.

Is there something I should I am not doing right.

ALso is there are reason the contact is collected but not placed in he right segment?

I have created a very basic process but it is not working - Basic auto responder process

I created a landing page that collect users information and then immediately send them a welcome email.
Mautic is not sending then the welcome email.
I have looked into my cron log and there is no error message.
This is what I get in my cron job

" X-Powered-By: PHP/5.6.23
Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8"

Initially I got the message about mautic not queuing messages so I went into email setting and entered some values.

I am using Amazon SES to send the emails

I see the user being added to contact - not into the right segment though but the welcome email is not being sent please help.

Is there something I should I am not doing right.

ALso is there are reason the contact is collected but not placed in he right segment?