Mautic isn't sending out my emails

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.1.1
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: 4.9.7

Your problem
My problem is: I set up Mautic using Softaculous.

I integrated it with Amazon AWS to send my emails. I tested that and it works.

I created an email to go out to subscribers when they subscribe so that they could confirm their subscription before receiving anything else from me.

I did set up my crons. Here they are:

|0,15,30,45||||| /usr/local/bin/alt-php74 /home/askjinge/public_html/jingerjarrett.com/emailmarketing/app/console mautic:segments:update| |

|5,20,35,50||||| /usr/local/bin/alt-php74 /home/askjinge/public_html/jingerjarrett.com/emailmarketing/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild

|10,25,40,55||||| /usr/local/bin/alt-php74 /home/askjinge/public_html/jingerjarrett.com/emailmarketing/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger| |
|2,17,32,47||||| /usr/local/bin/alt-php74 /home/askjinge/public_html/jingerjarrett.com/emailmarketing/app/console mautic:emails:send||

It’s not sending out the emails.

What I did notice on the dashboard is that it has those emails in the que on the Upcoming Emails Panel. The date for those keeps changing and keeps becoming a new future date.

When I set up the campaign, I set the email to send immediately, and it’s a transactional email.

These errors are showing in the log: I looked at the webserver error log, but I don’t see anything that shows there’s a problem. If there is a different log I need to look at, please let me know. I’ll look at it and post the results here.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I updated my php to 7.4. It was showing that everything was set to 5.6. I updated my crons to reflect what I believe is the correct path. (I got this from the settings inside of Mautic) and staggered them according to the directions I found online. I’m not sure what else to do here as I believe that everything is set up correctly. Only it’s not sending that email.

Would you show me what I’m doing wrong here so I can fix it?

Thank you.