Mautic Javascrip Links and Update Failure

Thanks for what is an up and coming marketing automation platform. We’re enjoying the ride.

We have had a problem with javascript links not redirecting properly on an install and it prompted us to try an update via:

php app/console mautic:update:apply

The update failed with the error:

PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant ‘BUILD_MAUTIC_JS’ in /path/to/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/EventListener/BuildJsSubscriber.php on line 27

I’m guessing there is a relationship between the javascript links not working properly, and this update failure but not sure.

We have reverted back to the backed up version but would appreciate any thoughts on what might be the problem.

I am not a programmer but do know enough to get myself in trouble, so your “noob” approach would be helpful. ;-)

Thanks

Thanks for what is an up and coming marketing automation platform. We’re enjoying the ride.

We have had a problem with javascript links not redirecting properly on an install and it prompted us to try an update via:

The update failed with the error:

PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant ‘BUILD_MAUTIC_JS’ in /path/to/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/EventListener/BuildJsSubscriber.php on line 27

I’m guessing there is a relationship between the javascript links not working properly, and this update failure but not sure.

We have reverted back to the backed up version but would appreciate any thoughts on what might be the problem.

I am not a programmer but do know enough to get myself in trouble, so your “noob” approach would be helpful. :wink:

Thanks

I ran into this same issue.

The automatic update kept timing out, so I user terminal access with command:

and I get this error: