Mautic on Cloudways

Gerry, I saw in the forum you were contemplating doing a Cloudways instructional setup for Mautic?

I’m EXTREMELY interested… to the point where I’m ready to pay a developer to complete the install for me, so that I can clone future applications.

I was able to upload/unzip mautic; however, at step 2, I get an error that the Cloudways support team could not fix. Are you interested in either completing your “how to” or perhaps installing it on a PHP application on my server?

Thanks in advance!

Gerry, I saw in the forum you were contemplating doing a Cloudways instructional setup for Mautic?

I’m EXTREMELY interested… to the point where I’m ready to pay a developer to complete the install for me, so that I can clone future applications.

I was able to upload/unzip mautic; however, at step 2, I get an error that the Cloudways support team could not fix. Are you interested in either completing your “how to” or perhaps installing it on a PHP application on my server?

Thanks in advance!

I actually moved my Mautic instance from Cloudways to Linode w/ServerPilot.io because I was having issues with the email editor that no one else was having. That’s wasn’t the first time I had issues with Cloudways.

ServerPilot costs $10/mo and is also $10 (you get a lot more server power from Linode because you get the base price without the Cloudways addon). I haven’t had any problems since moving to Linode.

If you want to setup using the Linode/ServerPilot - let me know and I’ll send you the instructions.

If you want to try your luck on Cloudways - here are the instructions:

It’s better you learn this on your own instead of paying someone. I’ll help out as much as I can.

Step 1:

- Install PHP Stack on your Cloudways Server
- Copy directory name

Step 2:

- SSH to your Cloudways server (Putty or MobaXterm)
- Go to Applications directory
- Go to your new PHP Stack directory
- Go to Public_Html directory
- Delete index.php file (command: rm index.php)
- Unzip file (command: unzip latest)
- You may need to create logs directory in the app folder (navigate to app folder and use command: mkdir logs)

Step 3:

- Go back to Cloudways console
- Reset Permissions
- Open app URL
- Follow onscreen instructions

Step 4:

- Configure Mautic

Step 5:

- Setup Domain
- Setup SSL
- Force SSL via .htaccess

You’re done!

How to setup CRON jobs with advanced tab in cloudways:

*/5 * * * * php /home/master/applications/yourdir/public_html/app/console mautic:segments:update
*/6 * * * * php /home/master/applications/yourdir/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
*/7 * * * * php /home/master/applications/yourdir/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

• php /home/master/applications/yourdir/public_html/app/console mautic:emails:send
            0,15,30,45 * * * * php /home/master/applications/yourdir/public_html/app/console mautic:email:fetch
            */15 * * * * php /home/master/applications/yourdir/public_html/app/console mautic:webhooks:process
            0 0 25 * * php /home/master/applications/yourdir/public_html/app/console mautic:iplookup:download
            0 0 * * * php /home/master/applications/yourdir/public_html/app/console mautic:maintenance:cleanup -days-old = 365 -no-interaction

Forgot to add the command to download the latest version of Mautic in step 2 after you delete the index.php file:

wget --level=0 https://www.mautic.org/download/latest