Mautic + Thrive - Page Hit Not Getting Tracked

Hi there.

I have a Wordpress site and using Thrive theme on it. I installed the Mautic plugin as I understood this will take care of the tracking. I viewed the page source of my site, and saw that the tracking pixel is indeed found on the site.

I created a simple test campaign in Mautic which goes something like this:

1. Fill-up form
  2. Redirect to thank you page
  3. Send thank you email once visitor hits the thank you page in step 2.

c442e4a8-3b44-11e5-9060-0febdfe83e74.png

Mautic captured the email address but it did not track the visit to the thank you page…

28e18478-3b45-11e5-929a-86fafef4101a.png

Therefore, thank you email was also not triggered to send…

4248f8ce-3b45-11e5-9204-4758a5d9dd9f.png

I don’t know what I’m missing here… could this be a conflict between mautic and thrive? Hope you guys could pitch in.

Thank you in advance.

Hi there.

I have a Wordpress site and using Thrive theme on it. I installed the Mautic plugin as I understood this will take care of the tracking. I viewed the page source of my site, and saw that the tracking pixel is indeed found on the site.

I created a simple test campaign in Mautic which goes something like this:

1. Fill-up form
  2. Redirect to thank you page
  3. Send thank you email once visitor hits the thank you page in step 2.

Mautic captured the email address but it did not track the visit to the thank you page…

Therefore, thank you email was also not triggered to send…

I don’t know what I’m missing here… could this be a conflict between mautic and thrive? Hope you guys could pitch in.

Thank you in advance.

I had the same problem when I was logged in mautic as an administrator.

Log off and try again.

Hi @brunosette

I am indeed logged in into mautic as admin in my Chrome browser, and was testing the opt-in form in Firefox. I will try your suggestion though.

I’ll give an update on the result. Thanks!

Update: Did what @brunosette suggested to do…

Page hit is still not getting tracked. :frowning:

Could somebody else help, please? Not sure if this will give some more info but this is how I inserted my URL in the campaign builder for the “visits thank you page”:

Found the solution to this.

I disabled Mautic plugin and inserted the tracking code manually into each of my thrive pages.

I’m having the exact same problem, how did you generate a custom pixel for a specific page?

I can find the pixel in my page when using the wordpress plugin but its not tracking the decisions and actions inside my campaign.

I know how to install a pixel in a webpage, I just haven’t figured out how to generate a custom tracking pixel for a specific page that I want to track.

Thank you