Mautic Ts&Cs

I went to a very interesting presentation about Mautic last night. I am keen to use the Mautic marketing automation software, but I am concerned about the Terms and conditions. So much legal speak, I just need some reassurance.

1. Will all my customer contact and information data be protected?
  2. Will Mautic share this data with other partners?

Does anyone know please?

Many thanks

I went to a very interesting presentation about Mautic last night. I am keen to use the Mautic marketing automation software, but I am concerned about the Terms and conditions. So much legal speak, I just need some reassurance.

1. Will all my customer contact and information data be protected?
  2. Will Mautic share this data with other partners?

Does anyone know please?

Many thanks

MAutic have two option

Option 1 Mautic Cloud Pro (SaaS Version) like any other marketing automation the company this case Mautic offer you the server and all the support related to the services.

Option 2 Mautic Self-Hosted (this you have to offer all the hardware, support and server configuration. You own the server and you are responsible for the support or anything relate to this Mautic)

OK so if I went the ‘Cloud’ route, where do I stand with the data protection please?
Will Mautic protect my data and not share? please

Option 1 the best way to have the official information is visiting www.mautic.com

I have tried that but I need some more reassurance. I hold a Data protection certificate and I don’t want to find that I have broken the rules.

Is there anyone from Mautic on here please? Or how do I get in contact please?

info send

@BillieBox Just go the self hosted route if you have to abide to specific rules, it’s the only way you can be sure and mautic being an open source software you can modify the code to your specific rules.