Mautic using NOT in the cloud!

Hi!

We run Mautic as installation on our server in Germany. How will this be supported for the future? We can´t run Mautic in the cloud, if there is not European/German Cloud solution available because of German law, data security and policy.

Need quick reply!!

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Hi!

We run Mautic as installation on our server in Germany. How will this be supported for the future? We can´t run Mautic in the cloud, if there is not European/German Cloud solution available because of German law, data security and policy.

Need quick reply!!

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Matt… I didn’t read anywhere, that Mautic will not be available as downloadable Open Source in the future??

Hi Dirk!

My request concerned this announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndjRzUnUoHA&feature=em-subs_digest

Greetz

Matt, in the video there is the clear statement that Mautic will always be available as Open Source despite any mergers - so what exactly are your concerns?

I was concernd because I found only the offer for certain free and paid solutions on mautic.com, only by cloud hosting, and I just was asking for a clear statement that a downloadable, self hosted solution is still offered. That it is open source further on , I know.