Is there a Cloud Hosting Service from Mautic?

Hello.
I just found out Mautic a few days ago.

It´s my understanding that there are three “services” or approaches from Mautic:

1. Self-service: Self-host / Self-installation / Self-everything.
  2. Mautic Cloud Hosting service: which is free until some number of contacts, after that it has some price structure.
  3. Mautic Pro: The commercial version, which is on the Acquia side of the business.

How can I get the Mautic Cloud Hosting service? Where can I find the price structure?

Thanks,

Mautic.com is now part of Aquira

Thanks, @codes9

Acquia is offering just the MauticPro version (I know this bc I talked with one of its representatives).

What about the Mautic-Host cloud version? Any idea?

@robert.luna2020 The free tier disappeared before the Aquira acquisition AFAIK. This was part of Mautic.com which now redirects to Aquira as they have taken over the whole commercial end. You can currently get a 7day trial from them but that’s about it.

1 Like

digitalocean is a very good alternative for self service cloud hosting and affordable prices.

1 Like

If you prefer a hassle-free Mautic Hosting consider our service: https://aivie.ch

We offer a very lucrative entry-level option.

We launched Stimch.com as a cloud-based hosted Mautic + AWS SES integration.

No need to set up anything; in four clicks, you get a fully functional Mautic with SMTP working. The price model is pay every 100k emails.

Good pricing for large email lists. How do you manage adding plugins? Are you hosting by European vendors too?