Mautic v2.1.1 Not Sending Emails

I installed the self-hosted version have tried many things and can’t get the system to send campaigns. Mautic had a clean install with no problem. I have checked the outgoing mail settings and it will send individual emails from a contact. I spent hours and feel I have the campaigns setup according to the instructions. I am using my own Mail Server. I tried to use my SendGrid account and it would not accept my credentials.

Here are my Cron Jobs as per the latest updates from the instructions. SERVERNAME is replacing my server name for sharing in forum.

EVERY MINUTES—

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:emails:send >/dev/null 2>&1

10 MINUTES—

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:segments:update >/dev/null 2>&1

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild >/dev/null 2>&1

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1

15 MINUTES—

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:webhooks:process >/dev/null 2>&1

ONCE PER DAY—

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:email:fetch >/dev/null 2>&1

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:iplookup:download >/dev/null 2>&1

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:social:monitoring >/dev/null 2>&1

Can anyone share advise or a solution.

Thanks,

Rick

I installed the self-hosted version have tried many things and can’t get the system to send campaigns. Mautic had a clean install with no problem. I have checked the outgoing mail settings and it will send individual emails from a contact. I spent hours and feel I have the campaigns setup according to the instructions. I am using my own Mail Server. I tried to use my SendGrid account and it would not accept my credentials.

Here are my Cron Jobs as per the latest updates from the instructions. SERVERNAME is replacing my server name for sharing in forum.

EVERY MINUTES—
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:emails:send >/dev/null 2>&1

10 MINUTES—
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:segments:update >/dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild >/dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1

15 MINUTES—
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:webhooks:process >/dev/null 2>&1

ONCE PER DAY—
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:email:fetch >/dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:iplookup:download >/dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/SERVERNAME/public_html/app/console mautic:social:monitoring >/dev/null 2>&1

Can anyone share advise or a solution.

Thanks,
Rick

I am also having issues with v2.1.1 not sending emails. I am self-hosted and have the following cron jobs set up:
0,20,40 * * * * php /var/www/html/app/console mautic:segments:update
5,25,45 * * * * php /var/www/html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
10,30,50 * * * * php /var/www/html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
15,35,55 * * * * php /var/www/html/app/console mautic:emails:send
0 1 28 * * php /var/www/html/app/console mautic:iplookup:download

I am able to send out emails manually but when I set up campaigns they do not send out the emails.

Thanks in advance for any help.