Mautic widgets are not loading, other functions also slow

I have set up a Mautic installation on siteground.com. At first everything worked fine, later I got problems with working with Mautic:

• When loading a page the blue revolving ‘we are still loading’ line didn’t disappear
  • Widgets didn’t load. But if I Edit the widget and press Save then the widget appears.
  • Some pop-ups do not load fully the first time. I have to refresh the page first
  • I can’t shift the fields up and down in ‘Custom fields’ with dragging and dropping. It doesn’t work any more.

Other functions seem to work o.k. The installation is brand new, so it’s the latest version. I even removed and installed it again and the same problems. All the required files and directories are writable, in the system settings I only see this error:

[2016-11-14 16:21:32] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file “/home/innofast/public_html/mt/app/cache/prod/…/ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb” does not exist or is not readable. [] []

But I don’t know whether this has something to do with it. Please help me or let me know what more data you need.

I have set up a Mautic installation on siteground.com. At first everything worked fine, later I got problems with working with Mautic:

• When loading a page the blue revolving ‘we are still loading’ line didn’t disappear
  • Widgets didn’t load. But if I Edit the widget and press Save then the widget appears.
  • Some pop-ups do not load fully the first time. I have to refresh the page first
  • I can’t shift the fields up and down in ‘Custom fields’ with dragging and dropping. It doesn’t work any more.

Other functions seem to work o.k. The installation is brand new, so it’s the latest version. I even removed and installed it again and the same problems. All the required files and directories are writable, in the system settings I only see this error:

[2016-11-14 16:21:32] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file “/home/innofast/public_html/mt/app/cache/prod/…/ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb” does not exist or is not readable. [] []

But I don’t know whether this has something to do with it. Please help me or let me know what more data you need.

Update: I replaced this missing file with help of other info on this forum, but the problem with the widgets and the speed persists. Do that was not the problem!

It’s possible. Get that database going and see if the issue persists.
Configuration → IP lookup service → Update IP Lookup Data Store

Are there any other errors appearing in the Mautic logs? What about server error logs?
Is the cache writable and permissions set? (Make sure it isn’t owned by ‘root’)

Hi, with the help of the Siteground helpdesk I found the solution: Mautic was running on a website that used Cloudflare. Disabling Cloudflare (for the Mautic directory) did the trick.