Monitored Inbox Settings -->Test -->Error communicating with the IMAP server: Certificate failure

I’ve got a Mautic instance running on a shared host (Siteground) under a subdomain - outreach.autismvillage.com.

Main Domain - autismvillage.com - is registered and DNS is done at Network Solutions; an A record there points to the “outreach” subdomain on Siteground server.

Mail service is done at Network Solutions where domain is registered.

Domain autismvillage.com has SSL cert.

When trying to setup Monitored Inbox settings in Mautic, the “Test Setting and Fetch Folders” button results in:

Quote:
“Error communicating with the IMAP server: Certificate failure for mail.autismvillage.com: Server name does not match certificate: /OU=Domain Control Validated/CN=*.sgcpanel.com”

Can this be fixed? If so, how?

Thanks!

I’ve got a Mautic instance running on a shared host (Siteground) under a subdomain - outreach.autismvillage.com.

Main Domain - autismvillage.com - is registered and DNS is done at Network Solutions; an A record there points to the “outreach” subdomain on Siteground server.

Mail service is done at Network Solutions where domain is registered.

Domain autismvillage.com has SSL cert.

When trying to setup Monitored Inbox settings in Mautic, the “Test Setting and Fetch Folders” button results in:

Can this be fixed? If so, how?

Thanks!

Forgot to mention that smtp is out of SendGrid…

Thank you. I had tried that; I’d tried all the pull-down options before posting here.

But your answer got me to thinking, and I tried again with SSL no validate-cert, this time with username and password left blank.

That gave me a “Success!” message. Now to see how it’s actually working…

Thanks again.

You need to use the details you have provided, so: sgcpanel.com.

I had the same issue with SiteGround once I changed them to the SG server it worked perfectly fine.

I hope this helps.
Derek