More email problems than i can deal with.

Hopefully someone can look over my numbers and offer some advice.

I have a feeling that some of my settings are not correct but i can’t see anything for sure out of order but it sure does not look right so here is what i got if

anyone sees anything out of order would appreciate some help. actual domain rogerthat is ficticious.

1. Site URL: https://crm.rogerthat.com
  2. Email address to send email: billybob@rogerthat.com
  3. Service to send thru: php mail (can this work as i am using remote mail servers???)
  4. Custom Return path (bounce address) bounce@crm.rogerthat.com (is this ok with mail being sent from rogerthat.com and not sent from crm.
  5. Monitor Address:

imap host: crm.rogerthat.com

imap user: bounce@crm.rogerthat.com

I feel very uncomfortable that some of these setting are not right but not sure which ones… please help

if more info is needed i can provide any other data requested.

i am getting basically no activity and no bounces… sending mail to contacts never reaches them however getting no bounces. All crons are in place and appear to be working… all are firing on schedule… I have a video that stops in ten seconds the lead can fill in the form and the video continues all well. And the leads log in information appears in the contact record as expected.

However no message is send to them and only one open reported that was sent from the server owner to server owner email.

When sending contacts emails at top right says sent and inside the individual record shows it was sent… but none are receiving the email so of course no opens are showing.

I am at my wits end therefore any advice is appreciated.

Tom

Hopefully someone can look over my numbers and offer some advice.
I have a feeling that some of my settings are not correct but i can’t see anything for sure out of order but it sure does not look right so here is what i got if
anyone sees anything out of order would appreciate some help. actual domain rogerthat is ficticious.

1. Site URL: https://crm.rogerthat.com
  2. Email address to send email: billybob@rogerthat.com
  3. Service to send thru: php mail (can this work as i am using remote mail servers???)
  4. Custom Return path (bounce address) bounce@crm.rogerthat.com (is this ok with mail being sent from rogerthat.com and not sent from crm.
  5. Monitor Address:
    imap host: crm.rogerthat.com
    imap user: bounce@crm.rogerthat.com

I feel very uncomfortable that some of these setting are not right but not sure which ones… please help
if more info is needed i can provide any other data requested.

i am getting basically no activity and no bounces… sending mail to contacts never reaches them however getting no bounces. All crons are in place and appear to be working… all are firing on schedule… I have a video that stops in ten seconds the lead can fill in the form and the video continues all well. And the leads log in information appears in the contact record as expected.
However no message is send to them and only one open reported that was sent from the server owner to server owner email.
When sending contacts emails at top right says sent and inside the individual record shows it was sent… but none are receiving the email so of course no opens are showing.

I am at my wits end therefore any advice is appreciated.

Tom

Have you setup the cron jobs in your Mautic system?

All crons are in place and appear to be working… all are firing on schedule…

Yes and i have fed them into a file so that i can see each one firing and what they return… but of course that is not needed for me to get the contacts to recieve… or respond and all emails have been sent to folks we know would respond and they failed to receive anything…