Move Mautic from one instance to another

If you had Mautic in test environment under one subdomain and now want to move it to another…backing up the files and MySQL no problem…creating a new sub domain…no problem.

What files do you need to go into to point things to the database and URL stuff? Don’t know where you go to config files specifically to basically take a backup from one location and ensure things are pointing to the right places.

Thanks in advance.

If you had Mautic in test environment under one subdomain and now want to move it to another…backing up the files and MySQL no problem…creating a new sub domain…no problem.

What files do you need to go into to point things to the database and URL stuff? Don’t know where you go to config files specifically to basically take a backup from one location and ensure things are pointing to the right places.

Thanks in advance.

ANy takers on this one? Thanks in advance.

I followed
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/1173-how-mautic-migrate-to-another-server/0

And still it will not take…any takers…please I need to get from the test to a production…thanks in advance.

Yes you need to follow the link above I did this my self and it worked but just fine, I used the same domain so you need to change the domain in under settings configuration.
And you will need to change the image urls in the emails, and the landing pages. If you don’t haver more then a few you can do it manually.