Multiple [probably simple] Issues

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.9
My PHP version is: 8.0
My Database type and version is: Unsure. Created automatically throughj Cyber Panel

Your problem
My problem is: I am trying to create the following campaign:

But I am getting these issues:

• Mautic will sometimes not be able to recognise email opens
  • Mautic will recognise email opens, but not replies
  • Mautic will sometimes send the first email 2/3 times to each contact
  • Mautic will not update the stages of each contact when they interact (i.e. reply)

Cron Jobs:
*/2 * * * * php /home/st10.bressendengroup.com/public_html/bin/console mautic:segments:update

*/3 * * * * php /home/[mywebsiteurl]/public_html/bin/console mautic:import

• php /home/[mywebsiteurl]/public_html/bin/console mautic:campaigns:update
          • php /home/[mywebsiteurl]/public_html/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
          • php /home/[mywebsiteurl]/public_html/bin/console mautic:messages:send

*/5 * * * * php /home/[mywebsiteurl]/public_html/bin/console mautic:emails:send

*/5 * * * * php /home/[mywebsiteurl]/public_html/bin/console mautic:broadcasts:send

These errors are showing in the log: Logs are empty.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I have tried simplifying the campaign. Nothing. I have tried sending to different email addresses, nothing, I have tried messing with the CRON jobs, nothing.

Please somebody help!!!

• Mautic will sometimes not be able to recognise email opens

Email opens are based on 1 pixel sized image, embedded in the email that enables mautic to track if the image is viewed. If it’s viewed then Mautic knows the email was opened. If recipients have images disabled in their mail client then there is no way for mautic to track opens. This is often the case with users of outlook.

• Mautic will recognise email opens, but not replies
    I have not configured replied tracking myself but I would suggest this is a mautic configuration issue. Have you set it up so Mautic can monitior the correct inbox for replies?

• Mautic will sometimes send the first email 2/3 times to each contact
    That is odd. How do you know they are being sent multiple times, ie are they really being sent, or is there an issue with the reporting? A quick fix is to set the emails to be marketing emails as Mautic will only send marketing emails once even if triggered to send them more than once. With multiple sends look for other triggers that might be lurking, perhaps in another campaign or a segment email.

• Mautic will not update the stages of each contact when they interact (i.e. reply)
    If mautic is not picking up replies the there will no trigger. If you fix reply monitoring then this should fix it self.