I have set up a simple campaign as follows (really my first “test”).
Fill in form with select with 2 options (a,b)
a = need help
b = interest
These are being filtered correctly into lists using the list filter and a cron job. However my campaign is not doing what it should.
Please ignore the negative route as I have not finished editing but my test is positive. I have tested the email setup in configuration and the test email fires perfectly.
My cron job is
My leadlist cron is firing perfectly with the same parameters so I'm confident it isn't my cron job (and I have had it firing the emails and it showed that it didn't have to do anything).