My first campaign - email not firing

I have set up a simple campaign as follows (really my first “test”).

Fill in form with select with 2 options (a,b)

a = need help

b = interest

These are being filtered correctly into lists using the list filter and a cron job. However my campaign is not doing what it should.

mautic_campaign.png

Please ignore the negative route as I have not finished editing but my test is positive. I have tested the email setup in configuration and the test email fires perfectly.

My cron job is

Code:
/usr/bin/php5-cli [s][i]/pathto/mautic[/i][/s]/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod >/dev/null 2>&1

My leadlist cron is firing perfectly with the same parameters so I'm confident it isn't my cron job (and I have had it firing the emails and it showed that it didn't have to do anything).

Thoughts?

I have set up a simple campaign as follows (really my first “test”).

Fill in form with select with 2 options (a,b)

a = need help
b = interest

These are being filtered correctly into lists using the list filter and a cron job. However my campaign is not doing what it should.

Please ignore the negative route as I have not finished editing but my test is positive. I have tested the email setup in configuration and the test email fires perfectly.

My cron job is

/usr/bin/php5-cli [s][i]/pathto/mautic[/i][/s]/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod >/dev/null 2>&1

My leadlist cron is firing perfectly with the same parameters so I’m confident it isn’t my cron job (and I have had it firing the emails and it showed that it didn’t have to do anything).

Thoughts?

[s][i]/pathto/mautic[/i][/s] doesn’t look like a real path to your Mautic instance.

No, it’s not. I was actually trying to embed html in the code there…didn’t work. I was trying to show that I had substituted back in your “pathto/mautic” addressing logic. The path is good, it is working on all the other cron jobs. I don’t think this is cron related…more user error.

A bit of RTFM and a bit of WTFM. Once I went to the CRON job list I found the email push cron…of course this worked. I don’t remember seeing it in the email section or in the set-up. Surely the email push is moderately standard? Your call, its just this is where I got caught up.