Notes from Meeting on 23th April, 2020

0️⃣ Introductions - who you are, how you’re using Mautic and

Ekke Guembel (he/him) Ekke here, team lead and located in Hannover Germany as always. Pretty happy to do a NON live meeting for a change - my days are full of video calls these days :flushed::joy:
Ruth Cheesley (she/her) Oops missed the intro thread! I’m Ruth, based in the UK, Community manager, days also full of video calls!

1️⃣ Current "hot" topics

1️⃣ .1️⃣ MautiCon

Ekke Guembel (he/him) Outcome from the last discussion were two proposed dates: Tue 3/Nov and Tue 17/Nov.QUESTION: Where do we now poll for a decision? #mauticon , #community . #announcements , ...? Or outside of Slack?
Ekke Guembel (he/him) @Ruth Cheesley (she/her) we do not yet have anyone from Acquia in #wg-mauticon... Can you follow up on that, so that we can get going?
Ruth Cheesley (she/her) on it
Ekke Guembel (he/him) FYI now created a poll, simply cross-posting it:

1️⃣ .2️⃣ Mautic project lead situation

Ekke Guembel (he/him) Just a heads-up:

2️⃣ Review select topics from Trello board

Ekke Guembel (he/him) (We have a ton of ideas left from the Sprint and thus a huge backlog - thus I'd like to focus on just a few, for now)
Ekke Guembel (he/him)

2️⃣ .2️⃣ "Planet Mautic"

Ekke Guembel (he/him) @Nico Grienauer (he/him) I created a card for this too:
Nico Grienauer thx already working on it! :slightly_smiling_face:
Nico Grienauer during working on it, I relaized, that it would be good to have 2 NEW systems. “planet mautic” which is a curated and reviewes sources which are provided a sa rss feed from multiple sources. and “mautic community stream” is a list of aggregates posts from around the web from differene sources like twitter, reddid, etc…
Nico Grienauer I was fist confused, but I think this is the way togo to split this up. I sit possible to also get a new topic Mautic community stream here? I then will also create a separate overview of sources for this.
Nico Grienauer is my proposal for planet mautic, which is highly inspired by planet drupal. with a validation process of how to getting into the approves list of sources etc. just a first draft everything, but would need feedback about the split and creating those 2 services…
Ekke Guembel (he/him) Hey, great news! "New topic" = new Slack channel? Or new meeting agenda item? Or...?
Ekke Guembel (he/him) Probably a new Trello card for the community stream, I guess
Ekke Guembel (he/him) Not sure about the communication channel (for proposals, complaints, internal discussions)Maybe a closed slack channel, with a mail-in address?
Ekke Guembel (he/him) Case studies: all for it, as long as it is not empty. Ruth is currently reviewing one, afaik. Also related to the relaunch project. -> #t-marketing :)
Ekke Guembel (he/him) What URL would you propose?
Nico Grienauer I will try to write some stuff up!
Nico Grienauer will then try to specify some things! will need some time to create/concept this out.
Nico Grienauer no. I meant a new agenda item for the meetings btw. but will as sayed write some stuff together and then communicate back again

2️⃣ .3️⃣ "Local Communities"

Ekke Guembel (he/him) The one thing still missing here is a really good name :flushed:Please add your ideas here!!!Criteria:Does not imply any sort of "afterthought", "remote" or “second class”Does not refer to "country" or "language", because it can be either oneEasy spelling, easy to grasp in writing and in listeningMaybe: Symbolizes the distributed yet "we-are-one-family" nature of the Mautic communityMaybe: Follows the “MautiC*” naming traditionDoes not sound uncool, bureaucratic, …Cannot be confused with other terms (e.g. "MautiCores" would be too close to “Mautic Core” in software architecture)
Ekke Guembel (he/him) Stil no good ideas...Society, Chamber, Chapter, Unit, Section, ... - all uncoolguerrilla, division, ... No military terms wantedlounge, lodge, plaza - hmm, a bit offfellows - awkward Sphere - sounds too abstract, and hard to pronounceMaybe something even more symbolic? (But the symbolism has to be easy to understand for everyone...)
Ruben Teijeiro Mautic Heroes

2️⃣ .4️⃣ Atlassian vs. Github

Ekke Guembel (he/him) @Ruth Cheesley (she/her) any update already?
Ruth Cheesley (she/her) with the product team atm I think

2️⃣ .5️⃣ Any other cards that you wish to discuss (edited)

Ruth Cheesley (she/her) I received the swag delivery today for the sprint so sending out over the next few days
Ekke Guembel (he/him) We need a dancing :mautibot:
Ruth Cheesley (she/her) lol
Ruth Cheesley (she/her) First batch ready to go in the postbox (doing them in batches to not overburden the poor postie!)

3️⃣ Specific Community events

Ekke Guembel (he/him) Just one thing from my side: When, roughly, shall we do our next sprint?
Oluwatobi Owolabi Lagos meetup is this Saturday, 11 AM WAT. Do join us
Ekke Guembel (he/him) Hey :clap::skin-tone-3::clap::skin-tone-3::clap::skin-tone-3: good luck!!!
Oluwatobi Owolabi Thans
Ruth Cheesley (she/her) I was thinking maybe every other month?
Ekke Guembel (he/him) wrong thread? :slightly_smiling_face:
Ruth Cheesley (she/her) no, in reply to: Just one thing from my side: When, roughly, shall we do our next sprint?
Ekke Guembel (he/him) Aah
Ekke Guembel (he/him) I thought you referred to Lagos :joy:
Ekke Guembel (he/him) every 2nd month would be great but sounds too much to me - how do we find out?
Ruth Cheesley (she/her) or quarterly maybe?

4️⃣ Any other Business

Ekke Guembel (he/him) anything?

5️⃣ Ensure that action items are all explicit (ideally: in Trello); review priorities

6️⃣ Date, time and mode of next team meeting

Ekke Guembel (he/him) Thu, 7. May, 11:00 UK ( - async unless requested otherwisePro tip: Subscribe to the Mautic Team calendar!


Ekke Guembel (he/him), Ruth Cheesley (she/her), Nico Grienauer, Ruben Teijeiro, Oluwatobi Owolabi