Only pulling one contact from SuiteCRM

I’m trying to connect Mautic (v 2.9.2) and SuiteCRM using the Sugar CRM plugin (set to 6.x Community). I can successfully push a contact from Mautic to SuiteCRM as a lead via a campaign action, however, when I try and pull contacts into Mautic from SuiteCRM, only one contact comes across.

The plugin appears to be set up correctly, as evidenced by the fact that I can push and pull (1 contact) successfully, and there are no log entries that are related to this. I have tried two variations on the cron job:

mautic:integration:fetchleads --fetch-all --integration=Sugarcrm, and

mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Sugarcrm

and both complete successfully (according to the cron message) but only one contact gets added, and it is the same contact every time.

No relevant log entries anywhere - it all appears to be functioning but it’s not. Does anyone have any experience of this or suggestions for a fix?

Thanks

I’m trying to connect Mautic (v 2.9.2) and SuiteCRM using the Sugar CRM plugin (set to 6.x Community). I can successfully push a contact from Mautic to SuiteCRM as a lead via a campaign action, however, when I try and pull contacts into Mautic from SuiteCRM, only one contact comes across.

The plugin appears to be set up correctly, as evidenced by the fact that I can push and pull (1 contact) successfully, and there are no log entries that are related to this. I have tried two variations on the cron job:

mautic:integration:fetchleads --fetch-all --integration=Sugarcrm, and
mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Sugarcrm

and both complete successfully (according to the cron message) but only one contact gets added, and it is the same contact every time.

No relevant log entries anywhere - it all appears to be functioning but it’s not. Does anyone have any experience of this or suggestions for a fix?

Thanks

We discovered similar behaviour. Whenever we execute the mautic:integration:fetchleads command (via cron or manually) only one record from Sugar is loaded into Mautic, even if we use the --fetch-all parameter.
However unlike for medianicus, for us it’s always a different (new) record that is added to Mautic.
We used Mautic 2.9.2 and Sugar (Ent) 7.9.1.0.