SugarCRM Integration Issues

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.15.3
My PHP version is: 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

Your problem
My problem is:
We have setup integration to our SugarCRM instance but it is not currenlty working properly. We are able to sync contacts and companies from Sugar to Mautic and events from Mautic to Sugar but not contacts from Mautic to Sugar. The only message we get is:

“Number of contacts pushed: 0 updated, 0 created, 0 had errors and 0 were ignored (likely duplicates or didn’t match field criteria)”

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

These errors are showing in the log:

No errors are displayed in the log.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

We have tried various different sets of parameters on the mautic:integration:fetchleads command, mainly focusing on the --time-interval.

OK, let’s first get the naming right, cause this can get confusing…

SuiteCRM has Leads and contacts.
Mautic only has contacts.

What you want to do is to connect Mautic contacts to Suite’s Leads.
At any point in time, when in Suite you convert a lead to a contact, the sync with will be broken for that specific contact…

Does that help @markp22?

@Yosu_Cadilla - Thank you for your swift reply!

Unfortunately we don’t use the leads entity in Sugar so we have only contacts and companies mapped (see below).

Are you saying that Mautic will only push its contact records to the Sugar Leads entity?

Unles it has changed lately, yes that’s exactly how it works, Mautic Contacts = Suite Leads, and the rest doesn’t work properly as far as I know…

Also make sure you check the validity of data, I remember this being discussed a while ago, but I am uncertain if it was fixed in the end: Some data types do not work as expected, for example booleans (yes/no fields) but there were a couple more cases.

If you really need that integration to work and would be willing to invest in improving it, feel free to reach out to me directly.

If you feel like I’ve addressed your question, please mark it as “Solution”, thank you!