Mautic Community Forums

SugarCRM Plugin: No contacts from SugarCRM to Mautic

Hi,



I have setup the SugarCRM plugin and I am experiencing some problems: contacts created in SugarCRM are not transferred to Mautic (the other direction works). Here is what I did:

  • Connected Mautic to SugarCRM via oAuth
  • Features: pull + push
  • SugarCRM objects: leads + contacts
  • Contact mapping: Lead email, last name and first name (Mautic wins) + Contact email, last name and first name (SugarCRM wins)
  • Activated CRON for mautic:integration:fetchleads + mautic:integration:pushleadactivity (both with --integration=Sugarcrm)
  • Activated the plugin



    Behavior:
  • Create a lead in Mautic: Gets transferred to SugarCRM automatically
  • Create a lead in SugarCRM: Gets transferred to Mautic automatically
  • Create a contact in SugarCRM: Nothing happens



    Am I missing something?



    Peter

Hi,

I have setup the SugarCRM plugin and I am experiencing some problems: contacts created in SugarCRM are not transferred to Mautic (the other direction works). Here is what I did:

  • Connected Mautic to SugarCRM via oAuth
  • Features: pull + push
  • SugarCRM objects: leads + contacts
  • Contact mapping: Lead email, last name and first name (Mautic wins) + Contact email, last name and first name (SugarCRM wins)
  • Activated CRON for mautic:integration:fetchleads + mautic:integration:pushleadactivity (both with --integration=Sugarcrm)
  • Activated the plugin

Behavior:

  • Create a lead in Mautic: Gets transferred to SugarCRM automatically
  • Create a lead in SugarCRM: Gets transferred to Mautic automatically
  • Create a contact in SugarCRM: Nothing happens

Am I missing something?

Peter

I had this working on 2.9 but it stopped working for me when I upgraded. I’m now on 2.10.1 and don’t get any errors but also can’t get sync of ‘Contacts’ to work. I thought that the constant problems I was having with this were due to me running SuiteCRM, (not Sugar) so it’s encouraging that it’s also not working on Sugar. Are you running Sugar 6 or 7?

Anyway, if anyone has got 2.10 upwards working with SuiteCRM or Sugar v6, please drop a note on how you did it :slight_smile:

Hi @lyndon. I am pretty sure it worked under 2.9 - with some flaws (accounts were duplicated) - but at least it worked. As I am not the only one with this issue, I filed a bug report: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/4957

BTW, I am also running SuiteCRM. :slight_smile:

Hi @PeterTL - I think we filed a similar bug on the mautic git at the same time - :slight_smile: - but none have been picked up or commented on yet. I’m about to try and downgrade back to 2.9.1 to try that again - I just tried going back to 2.9 and it still didn’t work but maybe I recall manually changing some files and I can’t find notes on that now :frowning:

I’ll follow this thread and listen out for any news from anyone else - and I’ll drop a note here if I make progress.

@PeterTL - I just dropped back to 2.9.1 and sync is working again - so must assume that something got broken in the updates since then? At least I can sync data again for now - but will continue to watch this thread and the git issue(s).

The problem is that there seems to be no way to debug it. My assumption is that the error came on Mautic side with 2.10 updated. However, nothing can be found in the logs (Mautic, SuiteCRM and server log).

An update is not a good option for me. I am picking up contacts constantly. I would have to go back to a backup just before my update (about 10 days ago) and I would loose that information.

I downgraded and left the DB alone and it worked fine so long as you clear cache - then you won’t lose any data :slight_smile:

Normally no DB fields are removed, so the (file) downgrade should work. But i won’t risk it, the CRM sync is in PoC state and not a crucial process. :slight_smile:

I have to push this topic. The SuiteCRM sync was something that worked < 2.10 and broke with this version.