Push data from Mautic to Sugar/Suite Issue

Hi,

I am using mautic. I have successfully imported data from SuiteCRM to Mautic using mautic cron job. Now I want to push data from Mautic to SuiteCRM, so when I run these jobs manually:

— php console mautic:integration:pushleadactivity --integration=Sugarcrm

— php console mautic:integration:pushactivity --integration=Sugarcrm

Then the output is:

Push activity timeline to Sugarcrm mautic object

Number of contacts processed: 0

I have new records Companies/Contacts into Mautic that are not present in SuiteCRM. So push data from Mautic to SuiteCRM is not working. If I am missing something then please let me know.

Regards,

Awais

Hi,

I am using mautic. I have successfully imported data from SuiteCRM to Mautic using mautic cron job. Now I want to push data from Mautic to SuiteCRM, so when I run these jobs manually:

— php console mautic:integration:pushleadactivity --integration=Sugarcrm
— php console mautic:integration:pushactivity --integration=Sugarcrm

Then the output is:

Push activity timeline to Sugarcrm mautic object
Number of contacts processed: 0

I have new records Companies/Contacts into Mautic that are not present in SuiteCRM. So push data from Mautic to SuiteCRM is not working. If I am missing something then please let me know.

Regards,
Awais

I have the same issue for SugarCRM 7.10

Which version are you both using?

mautic version?

what error log says ?

Mautic Version: 2.11.0
SuiteCRM Version: 7.8.8

@pt_awais OK fine does error log says anything?

@bizcrony Error in logs :

[2017-12-05 09:40:00] mautic.ERROR: INTEGRATION ERROR: Sugarcrm - Module Does Not Exist mtc_WebActivities set_entries POST [] []

@pt_awais not integrated properly . reauthorize it please .

@bizcrony Everything is setup properly that’s why pulling data from SuiteCRM to Mautic is working fine. Only issue while pushing data from Mautic to SuiteCRM.

Secondly do we need to install any plugin in SuiteCRM that will work with mautic integration? Any idea

@pt_awais a plguin is already is there , how did you interpreted … why you not check my profile and catch me for better understanding.

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/4571 , it may help you

@npracht did you ever find a solution to the “Module Does Not Exist mtc_WebActivities set_entries” notification? Clearly a module needs to be loaded on the SuiteCRM side of things but I haven’t found the module yet.

Hello @bwlinux I don’t have the notification anymore.