Open email decision on false side problem

Hello

I have setup campaign to send series of 7 days email. One email per day and each email have open decision attach for sending one follow-up email when leads do not open email (Wait 12 hours)

Like this

the first email wait 1 day

the second email wait 2 days from the time leads submitted

and so on the seventh email wait 7 days

Each of daily email have open decision attach and on the false side have 12 hours wait for sending follow-up email.

mautic.png

The problem is when people do not open email, all follow up email (6 in total) are sent instead of one.

Is that normal based on my campaign setting? I only expect false side open email separation for each daily email.

Thank you

zidit

Hello

I have setup campaign to send series of 7 days email. One email per day and each email have open decision attach for sending one follow-up email when leads do not open email (Wait 12 hours)

Like this
the first email wait 1 day
the second email wait 2 days from the time leads submitted
and so on the seventh email wait 7 days

Each of daily email have open decision attach and on the false side have 12 hours wait for sending follow-up email.

The problem is when people do not open email, all follow up email (6 in total) are sent instead of one.

Is that normal based on my campaign setting? I only expect false side open email separation for each daily email.

Thank you
zidit