outlook plugin for email linktracking on a per email basis

Hi I’m new to Mautic,

Is the following possible and if so how do I set it up.

Outlook is my emailsystem. When I send an email to a prospect I add 4 buttons which are hyperlinks to pages on my wordpress based website:

-schedule now

-contact me in 6 months

-contact me in 12 months

-don’t contact me

Now I need to be able to see which email address clicked on which link or viewed which page.

With this information I will update my Vtiger CRM manually and then I know whom to contact in the upcoming 6 to 12 months.

This way of working saves a lot of phonecalls and tried to reach a contactperson.

This works for Mailchimp, but that is for batched. I want to be able to do that mail by mail

I guess I need an Outlook plugin that will automatically add paramaters to each Hyperlink containing a userid. Can Mautic do this?

Hi I’m new to Mautic,

Is the following possible and if so how do I set it up.

Outlook is my emailsystem. When I send an email to a prospect I add 4 buttons which are hyperlinks to pages on my wordpress based website:
-schedule now
-contact me in 6 months
-contact me in 12 months
-don’t contact me

Now I need to be able to see which email address clicked on which link or viewed which page.
With this information I will update my Vtiger CRM manually and then I know whom to contact in the upcoming 6 to 12 months.
This way of working saves a lot of phonecalls and tried to reach a contactperson.
This works for Mailchimp, but that is for batched. I want to be able to do that mail by mail

I guess I need an Outlook plugin that will automatically add paramaters to each Hyperlink containing a userid. Can Mautic do this?