I’ll be setting up Mautic for the first time in my company, and have a few newbies questions. This one appears simple but can’t find a precise answer:
- I want to have conditioning based on page hits number: when a lead has visited URL X more than 5 times, send email1. I know it is possible to attribute points based on number of page hits, but is there a way to do this more “directly”?
- Is is possible to create a segment with filter=“page visit” together and with condition “more than” 5 ?
- or within a campaign, is it possible to use the condition “page visit” together with a frequency (5)?
- or am I simply missing something?
another somewhat question is: what would be the best way to have my segments mutually exclusive?
- segment A: cold leads (“sign-up”=yes)
- segment B: interested leads (“sign up”=yes AND “visited page X”)
- segment C: warm leads (“sign up”=yes AND “visited page X” AND "visited page Y)
I want that a contact in segment C gets excluded from segments A and B, as they progress in the funnel and stop receiving emails from campaign-segment A and B. Does such a set-up automatically move a contact from one segment to another, or the contact would be in 3 segments simultaneously?
Thanks a lot for the support!