Visited URL not firing in campaign or segment

Your software
My Mautic version is:5.04
My PHP version is:8.1
My Database type and version is:10.5.17-MariaDB-cll-lve

Your problem
My problem is:
The problem I have is there is a step in the campaign where if they have visited this page they will be put into a different segment.

I am using a condition instead of a trigger action because I only need to know if they have visited a certain url. I am looking for the contact to hit the payment confirmation page because they will only get to that page via going through the checkout process and then I need them in a segment I can identify as having paid.

Mautic sees the page hit, but after the 10 minute wait (part of the campaign condition I am using for a page visit) the contact is not moved to the new segment.

I manually run the cron jobs so I don’t have to wait.

I then tried to add them to the segment via a url visit filter and it does not work either.

I am at a complete loss as what to try next.

I also get an internal error 500 when I try to add a radio group to a form.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Do you mean campaign decision Visits a page?
Decision are triggered on action (in the case visit a page), do not need trigger command. Do you have properly set tracking pixel? Are you logged out from Mautic?

Yes that is correct, because the payment confirmation page is at the end of the payment checkout and by using that url I can confirm they have paid.

I see the contact hit the page and there are 3 of us testing and the other 2 don’t have login details so even if mine didn’t work I would presume the other 2 would.

I have pasted the tracking pixel on the payment confirmation page and mautic sees the contact hit that page, but they don’t change segments.

I also tried changing their segment based on a filter of visit url x and that does not work either.

It seems to stop as soon as mautic sees the page hit the contact does not progress any further.

Does the visit show up in the contac’s timeline?

yes, I see the page hit in the contact history and then nothing else. I don’t see the next step show up, it is like the campaign just stops.

Do you use a URL filter for the campaign? Could that be wrong?
What 500er error are you getting?

I am not getting any errors and that is the problem so I have been trying to find another way to accomplish this task as it is the only issue stopping it from going live.

I have found a workaround. I added a 100 points to anyone who hit that page because it is the payment confirmation page people shouldn’t ended up there unless they have made a payment. I then added a trigger to change segments to the paid segment for anyone with more than 90 points and it seems to work fine.

I have no idea why it wouldn’t work through the campaign but hey I am getting the result I need.

Thanks for everyone’s help.