Performance Expectations

My vision for a Mautic implementation is ~10,000 users managing ~1,000 contacts each. Probably sending 3 or 4 broadcast messages each month.

Do you think Mautic will handle this? I’m seeing some thread on message failure and I’m wondering if Mautic is meant for smaller numbers of users.

I’ll be using AWS, and will have a server that can handle this load.

I’d like to know of instances that have supported a similar number of people. How many Users/Contacts & Monthly-Emails have you seen supported by Mautic?

My vision for a Mautic implementation is ~10,000 users managing ~1,000 contacts each. Probably sending 3 or 4 broadcast messages each month.

Do you think Mautic will handle this? I’m seeing some thread on message failure and I’m wondering if Mautic is meant for smaller numbers of users.

I’ll be using AWS, and will have a server that can handle this load.

I’d like to know of instances that have supported a similar number of people. How many Users/Contacts & Monthly-Emails have you seen supported by Mautic?

@RaginCajun,
The focus on broadcast messages stat is the bit that scares me. Given this is a MA tool, it should be about 1:1 communications. Much more campaign and programme driven rather than batch and blast.

My expectation is that I will have one or two digital marketers driving a Mautic instance. That instance may have 1000’s to 100,000’s of customers.

There will be between 5 and 50 campaigns running covering onboarding, engagement, re-engagement, loyalty etc, as well as various emails based on customer activity.

Yes - there will be (semi) broadcast messages filtered by segment, but still hyper personalised. And sure, call it one per week.

Regards
Jo

Thanks @JoPitts
I read the thread you started about who uses Mautic. I appreciated the in sites a lot this community offered, and was entertained by the expected arguments :slight_smile:

Thread is a few weeks old, but I can tell you’re passionate about Mautic-- have things improved to where you feel Mautic could meet your vision?

Why does the Broadcast scare you? I get there are other tools out there with a focus on broadcast more (I was installing Sendy when I learned about Mautic), but shouldn’t Mautic be able to handle it as well?

I will do more MA as we get going, but initially I’ll focus on mailing lists, and there will always be a big mailing list focus.

@RaginCajun ,
It isn’t that it scares me from a performance perspective. To me, broadcast is a bit of an anathema. The goal for me is targeted, 1:1 communications.

As to my expectations, to me there is still a long way to go, but I feel that the tool is trending in the right direction.

Cheers
Jo