Points Only Trigger to New Email

Hello everyone, it was my pleasure meeting you, Im getting stucked at the points system to one of my forms.

The form goes like an invitation to submit their interest in joining our website, when someone put their email and submit, the person automatically gets 50 points for that.

But when they do another registration using the same email address, the points will not be added anymore.

What happens now is when i register over and over and using the same info, the submissions merges but the points are keep adding up. I hope there’s a workaround on the points system that only triggers once.

Pardon my ignorance but I’m only using Mautic for a couple of days and I would be happy if most of you experts would help someone like me.

Hello everyone, it was my pleasure meeting you, Im getting stucked at the points system to one of my forms.

The form goes like an invitation to submit their interest in joining our website, when someone put their email and submit, the person automatically gets 50 points for that.

But when they do another registration using the same email address, the points will not be added anymore.

What happens now is when i register over and over and using the same info, the submissions merges but the points are keep adding up. I hope there’s a workaround on the points system that only triggers once.

Pardon my ignorance but I’m only using Mautic for a couple of days and I would be happy if most of you experts would help someone like me.