Possible Bug: Condition Field Value is State: Value not Valid

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.1
My PHP version is: 7.4

Your problem
My problem is:

Inside a campaign when choosing a Condition on Contact Field Value type Stats, and then choosing state equals “Alabama” it returns with “This value is not valid.”

Note: I have tested this in 4.4.2, 4.4.3, 4.4.4 and same bug

These errors are showing in the log:

2022/11/09 19:18:40 [error] 1053#1053: *2554256 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /var/www/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Form/Type/CampaignEventLeadFieldValueType.php on line 156" while reading response header from upstream, client: 99.99.99.99, server: mymautic.com, request: "POST /s/campaigns/events/edit/1769?mauticUserLastActive=88&mauticLastNotificationId=26 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock:", host: "mymautic.com", referrer: "https://mymautic.com/s/campaigns/edit/138"

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Nothing as of yet

If it a reproducible bug for you, please go post it on Mautic Issue over at the Github. It will allow developers to look into it and troubleshoot.

Upgrade to version 4.4.4 will probably be my next step if you are still on 4.4.1

There is an issue created and it seems to work. Did initial tests and made some school boy errors, but got it working: Fix here: Filter state select error (segment and campaigns) · Issue #10868 · mautic/mautic · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.