Progressive profiling not working when I point to my Mautic using a subdomain

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.3
My PHP version is: 7.3.33
My Database type and version is: 10.4.28-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is: I have just taken out a subscription to a hosted Mautic implementation. When I was accessing this via the URL my host gave me, a form I created using progressive profiling seemed to work (I say “seemed to work” because when I embedded it in my Wordpress website using the WP Mautic plugin, and viewed it in the website, only the fields that were set up to appear the first time someone views the form were visible.

I have now added a subdomain of my main domain in my DNS records that points to the IP address of this hosted implementation using an A record. I have also set up an alias of the subdomain at my Mautic provider. Both the above have been done as per my provider’s instructions and I am able to reach my Mautic installation by entering the subdomain in my browser.

I have updated my Mautic configuration settings so that System Settings > General Settings > Site URL points to my subdomain and Tracking Settings > Mautic tracking settings refers to the subdomain, as does the Mautic URL in the Main Settings section of the WP Mautic plugin.

Subsequent to pointing the subdomain to the Mautic installation and doing as I described above, the form in my website now shows all the fields in the form (i.e. not just those that are set up to appear the first time someone views the form) instead of just those fields that should appear the first time.

I would be very grateful if someone could advise me how I can get my form to just show the fields that are set up to show the 1st time, 2nd time etc. that a unique visitor visits the page with the embedded form as opposed to it showing all the fields at once.

Thank you very much.
Nigel

Silly me. I wasn’t using a different browser or incognito window to test. When I did so, all worked well.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.