Rackspace Mautic Installation

Hello theatereleven, I read you post on having two installs of mautic on rackspace servers. I am also trying to install mautic on rackspace server (cloud sites to be exact), but I keep getting this php error within my logs after the install. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you do the install and is there some particular way I should do the install? I have literally have uninstalled/installed the application 5 times and still can’t get it to work properly. Everything works well initially, they buttons stop working, like i am unable to open contacts, or configuration, etc…

Below is how I have my cron jobs set up:

web/content/app/console mautic:webhooks:process > /dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:leadlists:update > /dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:campaigns:update >/dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:email:process >/dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:fetch:email >/dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:iplookup:download >/dev/null 2>&1

If you can, Please Help!

Hello theatereleven, I read you post on having two installs of mautic on rackspace servers. I am also trying to install mautic on rackspace server (cloud sites to be exact), but I keep getting this php error within my logs after the install. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you do the install and is there some particular way I should do the install? I have literally have uninstalled/installed the application 5 times and still can’t get it to work properly. Everything works well initially, they buttons stop working, like i am unable to open contacts, or configuration, etc…

Below is how I have my cron jobs set up:

web/content/app/console mautic:webhooks:process > /dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:leadlists:update > /dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:campaigns:update >/dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:email:process >/dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:fetch:email >/dev/null 2>&1

web/content/app/console mautic:iplookup:download >/dev/null 2>&1

If you can, Please Help!