Re-joining a journey

All,

imagine this use case:

1. A lead fills in part one of a progressive profiling form.
  2. The user enters a campaign/journey. The first step is to see (after waiting two days) if they’ve filled out the second part of the form.
  3. If the user HAS filled out the second part of the form, send then a bunch of information based on the supplied information
  4. If the user HASN’T filled out the second part of the form, send them a reminder about filling in the balance of the information
  5. If the user does come back and fill out the form, re-join them at item 3. above.

How can I achieve this?

Cheers

Jo

All,
imagine this use case:

1. A lead fills in part one of a progressive profiling form.
  2. The user enters a campaign/journey. The first step is to see (after waiting two days) if they’ve filled out the second part of the form.
  3. If the user HAS filled out the second part of the form, send then a bunch of information based on the supplied information
  4. If the user HASN’T filled out the second part of the form, send them a reminder about filling in the balance of the information
  5. If the user does come back and fill out the form, re-join them at item 3. above.

How can I achieve this?

Cheers
Jo

All,
as an alternate to the above, how can I kick off a separate campaign on the second (or nth) submission of a progressive profiling form?

Cheers
Jo

I think you can accomplish that using Segment and Campaign Builder.

@ninjoan,
Sorry for being dense but are are you thinking I create a set of segments (one for each form stage), and build the campaigns to run off each segment?

Cheers
Jo

As far i understand acording to your description i would do this.

First Create a Segment that have all the Contacts that fills in part one of a progressive profiling form. (putting those contact in a segment you will have the control to interact only with this contacts.)

Then i will create a Campaign that use as contact source the Segment with the contacts you create before UP.
In the campaign builder i create a workflow with actions and conditions.

Something like this
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2294031/9e069b4e4d1c3766c6fff2ab484b6cf5

I hope this give you some light @JoPitts

@ninjoan, you’ve replicated what I’ve acheived thus far.

Your ‘reminder’ action is my item 4

How do I get them from Item 4 back to Item 5. after they’ve entered their details.

You can replicate the action again.

lets share screens jninhilario@gmail.com

@ninjoan, I really don’t understand what you mean here. I’m sure I’m being super dense, but I think I need more than 1 sentence answers to help get me over the line :slight_smile:

This comes back to my plan to try and document recipes for these types of real world use cases.