Repeating Errors

Hi,

I am getting 2 weird errors in my logs which I am not able to find the solution, they pretty much repeat every couple of seconds, here’s a snippet of the two:

Code:
[2017-11-06 17:12:54] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception RuntimeException: "Unable to create the cache directory (/home/admin/web/autoeste.metodoleads.com/public_html/app/cache/prod/twig/3e)." at /home/admin/web/autoeste.metodoleads.com/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php line 57 {"exception":"[object] (RuntimeException(code: 0): Unable to create the cache directory (/home/admin/web/autoeste.metodoleads.com/public_html/app/cache/prod/twig/3e). at /home/admin/web/autoeste.metodoleads.com/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php:57)"} [] [2017-11-06 17:17:28] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - mkdir(): Permission denied - in file /home/admin/web/autoeste.metodoleads.com/public_html/app/bundles/EmailBundle/MonitoredEmail/Mailbox.php - at line 193 [] []

I suspects it may be permissions problems, but I have done everything I've found online to fix them, and the errors don't go away.

I would appreciate some help.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I am getting 2 weird errors in my logs which I am not able to find the solution, they pretty much repeat every couple of seconds, here’s a snippet of the two:

[2017-11-06 17:12:54] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception RuntimeException: "Unable to create the cache directory (/home/admin/web/autoeste.metodoleads.com/public_html/app/cache/prod/twig/3e)." at /home/admin/web/autoeste.metodoleads.com/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php line 57 {"exception":"[object] (RuntimeException(code: 0): Unable to create the cache directory (/home/admin/web/autoeste.metodoleads.com/public_html/app/cache/prod/twig/3e). at /home/admin/web/autoeste.metodoleads.com/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Cache/Filesystem.php:57)"} [] [2017-11-06 17:17:28] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - mkdir(): Permission denied - in file /home/admin/web/autoeste.metodoleads.com/public_html/app/bundles/EmailBundle/MonitoredEmail/Mailbox.php - at line 193 [] []

I suspects it may be permissions problems, but I have done everything I’ve found online to fix them, and the errors don’t go away.

I would appreciate some help.

Best Regards,

I think I got it solved by following this guide: http://www.bryanlor.com/blog/symfony2-troubleshooting-runtimeexception-unable-create-cache-directory

In the command, I changed www-data for admin, which is the user my server is running as (installed using vestacp).

why you change the Mautic login page and the copyrights?

My client asked me to.